around one table, alcohol, drugs, and smoking are taboo.
- Since our players range in age from 14 to 41 (so far) and we sit
are avoided like the plague. Good humor is encouraged.
- We try to remember that it's only a game. Heated arguments and
in their share.
If you want to bring food (for just yourself or for the group), go ahead.
Please bring chips and drink that you like from time to time.
What does not get consumed at one session is saved for the next in our
Cups and ice are provided by the house.
- We usually order some pizza or wing zone for the group, with everyone chipping
have their own dice and we encourage you to bring your own
dice if you can.
Some of the players have their own game books, and we especially
appreciate it when players bring them. It speeds up the
Obviously, try to be careful when using anyone else's game books.
They're not cheap! Keep drinks at a safe distance.
The house provides player character sheets (and folders to keep
them in), which stay at the house.
We keep sheets at the house incase you don't show.
Your character plays on, by some reluctant volunteer player.
- You do not need to bring anything. However, most of the players
- You are welcome to use our facilities.
- Beware the Decorative Towel Trap! Some of the towels in the bathroom
are for decorative purposes ONLY. Anyone using them will be flogged.
- Although you may be tempted by all the nifty stuff we have, please
don't stop to play with or touch anything on the way to the
- Don't use any glasses or cups except those provided. If you are
not sure, ask the host.
- Napkins and paper plates are provided for pizza.
- Throw your own trash away in the designated trash cans.
- Throw recyclable materials in the recycle bin.
in the driveway, behind cars in the driveway, and
especially not on anyone's lawn!
- There is ample parking on the street nearby. Please do not park
- It's the host's house, so the host has the final word on everything.
And can change the rules at any time. Without notice. Sort of like