David Marks' House Rules for when he is DM
- Skill Focus grants a +3 bonus.
- Combat Casting gives a +5 bonus.
- You have to already have your monsters stats generated to Summon them
- You can exchange any of the basic alignment Templates with each other
(Fiendish, Celestial, Axiomatic, and Anarchic)
- Toughness self-upgrades into its more powerful versions (and they do the
- I allow a few different feat selections for the Ranger (although note that
the Ranger is supposedly one of the few classes getting changed in 3.5, so
this may no longer be the case soon)
- the whole Critical Miss thing.